Improvement rarely occurs without a team effort, which is why we've included features to streamline the coordination of improvement projects with your team.
- add teammates as members of Improvement Projects
- assign ownership of Opportunities for Improvement to your teammates
- assign ownership of Tests of Change and to your teammates
- receive notifications of important activity in your Improvement Projects, Opportunities for Improvement, and Tests of Change
These initial team features are laying the groundwork for more powerful coordination features coming later.
Add members to an Improvement Project
From the settings tab of an Improvement Project you can add teammates to your Improvement Project. This gives them additional permissions, such as creating and editing project details. Eventually we'll use this as the basis for even more advanced team communication.
All Qualaris users at your institution are able to view Improvement Projects, Project Events, Opportunties and Tests of Change. All users are also able to create an Opportunity and participate in discussions of Opportunities and Tests of Change.
In addition to the default permissions Members are able to perform administrative functions for this project. These include:
- Edit an Improvement Project
- Create/Edit/Delete Project Events
- Create/Edit/Delete Collection Goals
- Edit/Delete Opportunities
- Create/Edit/Delete Tests of Change
Assign Opportunities and Tests of Change to teammates
Keeping track of who is responsible for different aspects of improvement can be difficult. We've started adding features that help with this -- assigning Opportunities and Tests of Change to specific people.
Receive Notifications of Important Activity
As a member of an Improvement Project, or assignee of an Opportunity or Test of Change you will be watching the activity associated with them. For the Improvement Projects, Opportunities, and Tests of Change you are watching, notifications are generated. New notifications are indicated by a blue dot next to the bell icon in the top right corner of the app. Click on it to see your Notifications.
On the Notifications page, you will see a detailed list of notifications, generated every time someone:
- Creates a new Opportunity or Test of Change
- Modifies the State, Start Date, or End Date on an Opportunity or Test of Change, or
- Comments on an Opportunity or Test of Change
Additionally, you will be notified if you are added or removed as a member of an Improvement Projects or as an assignee of an Opportunity or Test of Change.
The Watching page allows you to keep track of Improvement Projects, Opportunities, and Tests of Change you are watching. It also includes links for you to jump to so that you can modify your memberships or assignments, if needed.